Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Mini Meatloaves, I make about 4 lbs at a time, and freeze for easy weeknight meals. The sauce is the special ingredient, i make this the night before or morning before, while the meatloaves are thawing.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix loaf ingredients together, form into 4 to 6 loaves.
- Mix sauce and cover loaves.
- Bake in glass baking dish 350 for 35-40 minute.
- If freezing, mix loaf ingredients and stuff into muffin pans, put in freezer untill firm then place in freezer bags.