Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are so easy and yummy. I think I used a bowl and a spoon and no cutting! We really loved the crunchy stuffing! This recipe came from the Kraft Food and Family magazine, You will need the ingredients from the 'Base' recipe AND the two ingredients from whichever variation you are making.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Variation 1 (American-Style)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
Variation 2 (Italian-Style)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
Variation 3 (Mexican-Style)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix ground beef, stuffing mix, water, and the powder ingredient from the variation you chose.
- Press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Make an indentation in center of each meatloaf. With spoon fill indentation with sauce (from chosen variation).
- Bake 30 min or until cooked through. Top with cheese, continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I saw this recipe in the Kraft Foods magazine and I LOVE it. I made the American style with the barbecue sauce however I made a regular meatloaf. I did not make mini meatloaves. The Stove Top gives it such good flavor. I have made this several times and will continue to make it.