Recipe by Cucina Casalingo
Meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
Top Review by linguinelisa
Wonderful meatloaf recipe. I added about a tsp. of chili powder (I always put chili powder in my meatloaf) and made 6 loaves instead of 8, other than that I followed the recipe as written. Delicious! I liked that it held together nicely and didn't fall apart like some meatloaves do. Made for My-3-Chefs-June 2012 cooking game.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt.
- Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- Place these in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.