Meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt.
- Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- Place these in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.
Wonderful meatloaf recipe. I added about a tsp. of chili powder (I always put chili powder in my meatloaf) and made 6 loaves instead of 8, other than that I followed the recipe as written. Delicious! I liked that it held together nicely and didn't fall apart like some meatloaves do. Made for My-3-Chefs-June 2012 cooking game.
Delicious little meat loaves. These sliced in perfect meat loaf slices. Made for Best of 2012.
We really enjoyed these mini little meatloaves CC. They were very tasty. I cooked the meatloaves in my convection oven for half the time stated. The meatloaves were perfectly cooked, moist, tender and juicy. Really quick and easy to make. Very comforting, served with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus for a wonderful meal. Thank you so much for sharing. Made for Best of 2013.