1/3 Photos of Mini Meatloaves
Cucina Casalingo's Note:
Meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt.
- 3Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- 4Place these in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 5In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 671.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 16.6 g