Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These meatloaves are great served with mashed potato and tomato ketchup. To freeze, wrap each cooked meatloaf in plastic wrap, seal in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. To reheat, unwrap the frozen meatloaves and place on a baking tray in an oven preheated to 350F for 18 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Use the coarse side of a grater to grate the carrots and zucchini.
- Use your hands to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Place the carrot and zucchini in a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, peas, tomato chutney and egg, and use your hands to mix until well combined.
- Divide mixture evenly into 12 portions, pressing each portion firmly into each depression in a 12 hole muffin pan and smooth the tops.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through. Remove from the pan and serve with the mashed potato and tomato sauce.