Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These meatloaves are great served with mashed potato and tomato ketchup. To freeze, wrap each cooked meatloaf in plastic wrap, seal in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. To reheat, unwrap the frozen meatloaves and place on a baking tray in an oven preheated to 350F for 18 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Use the coarse side of a grater to grate the carrots and zucchini.
- Use your hands to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Place the carrot and zucchini in a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, peas, tomato chutney and egg, and use your hands to mix until well combined.
- Divide mixture evenly into 12 portions, pressing each portion firmly into each depression in a 12 hole muffin pan and smooth the tops.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through. Remove from the pan and serve with the mashed potato and tomato sauce.