These meatloaves are great served with mashed potato and tomato ketchup. To freeze, wrap each cooked meatloaf in plastic wrap, seal in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. To reheat, unwrap the frozen meatloaves and place on a baking tray in an oven preheated to 350F for 18 minutes or until heated through.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Use the coarse side of a grater to grate the carrots and zucchini.
- 3Use your hands to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Place the carrot and zucchini in a large bowl.
- 4Add the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, peas, tomato chutney and egg, and use your hands to mix until well combined.
- 5Divide mixture evenly into 12 portions, pressing each portion firmly into each depression in a 12 hole muffin pan and smooth the tops.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through. Remove from the pan and serve with the mashed potato and tomato sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (998 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: