Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is another Weight Watcher's recipe that we all loved so much, it became a regular in our home. Easy and fabulous, and if you are watching your weight...just 4 points each!
- 2 lbs 95% lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix (trust me, the chicken flavor tastes best!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Beef and Onion Soup mix
- Mix all ingredients and press equal amounts into muffin pan (sprayed with Pam). (Makes 12).
- If you like yours topped with ketchup, you may want to add that. Make sure you count the points, if you are WW. (we like ketchup with a bit of brown sugar added, or spicy ketchup for a kick!).
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.