Recipe by Sweet Southern Bell
I got this recipe from a woman's day magazine.I haven't tried it yet,but it sounds good and easy to prepare,So enjoy.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package beef stuffing mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the gravy into large bowl. Stir in water. Add meat, stuffing mix and eggs;.
- mix lightly. Refrigerate remaining gravy for later use.
- DIVIDE meat mixture in half. Shape half of the meat mixture into 2 oval loaves on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Shape remaining mixture into 16 balls. Place, in single layer. on another foil covered baking sheet.
- BAKE side by side. 20 minute Remove meatballs from oven; set aside. Bake meat loaves an additional 10 minute or until no longer pink in centers. Slice and serve with your favorite vegetables. REFRIGERATE meatballs to serve tomorrow.
- Make -- 4 Servings.