Recipe by morelhunter
These little meatloaf muffins are great freshly made or out of the freezer. There is no chopping so they go together fast. I can't keep them in the freezer very long, my family doesn't thaw them first, they just pop them in the microwave till their hot. They are a fast meal or snack.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups Crispix cereal, crushed
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine ketchup, sugar and mustard.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- To the rest of the mixture, add eggs, worcestershire sauce, cereal and seasonings, mix well.
- Let stand for 5 min.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Press meat mixture into 18 muffin cups (about 1/3 c. each).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 min.
- Drizzle with reserved ketchup mixture; bake 10 min.
- longer or until meat is no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160.
- Serve desired number of meat loaves.
- Cool remaining loaves; freeze on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- When frozen, transfer to bags; freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen meat loaves- thaw in the frig.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
- or until heated through, or cover and microwave on high for 1 min.
- or until heated through.