1/2 Photos of Mini Meatloafs
These little meatloaf muffins are great freshly made or out of the freezer. There is no chopping so they go together fast. I can't keep them in the freezer very long, my family doesn't thaw them first, they just pop them in the microwave till their hot. They are a fast meal or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine ketchup, sugar and mustard.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- 3To the rest of the mixture, add eggs, worcestershire sauce, cereal and seasonings, mix well.
- 4Let stand for 5 min.
- 5Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 6Press meat mixture into 18 muffin cups (about 1/3 c. each).
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 min.
- 8Drizzle with reserved ketchup mixture; bake 10 min.
- 9longer or until meat is no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160.
- 10Serve desired number of meat loaves.
- 11Cool remaining loaves; freeze on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 12When frozen, transfer to bags; freeze for up to 3 months.
- 13To use frozen meat loaves- thaw in the frig.
- 14Place in a greased baking dish.
- 15Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
- 16or until heated through, or cover and microwave on high for 1 min.
- 17or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Meatloafs
Serving Size: 1 (1873 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 386.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g