Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's just something for smaller portions. I like it because it's very filling and it's easy enough to do quickly.
- 1 large zucchini (cubed)
- 1 egg
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1⁄2 cup shredded frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package bread stuffing mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup or 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Separate into 12 parts and place in muffin cups.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
These were very tasty! I used low fat cheeses and used a homemade stuffing mix to cut back on the sodium. Will make these again soon!
This was a great recipe. My kids loved it and it was super easy to make. Thanks.
Loved these little meat muffins! Very flavorful, so easy to make - meat and veggies all in one - just toss together a salad and you've got a great quick meal. Terrific - thanks for posting!