1/1 Photo of Mini Meatloaf - Low Carb
These are good to make in advance then freeze until you need them. Note: This recipe doesn't calculate the net crabs for low-sugar ketchup nor the sugar blend. Add 2.5 net crabs per serving for a total of 8 carbs per meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup low-sugar ketchup
- 1/3 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 3/4-1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. (Make sure it has sides so the grease doesn't drip into your oven).
- 2Cut the 4 oz of cheese into 4 equal parts, longways. Mix together the ingredients for the sauce. Set both aside for later.
- 3Using your hands, mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts.
- 4Take the divided amount & shape it around 1 chunk of cheese, making it into a loaf shape.
- 5Place into the baking dish then repeat with the other 3. Brush the sauce over all 4 meatloaves.
- 6Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes then drain off any excess grease. Serve immediately or let cool then freeze in individual containers for later use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Meatloaf - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 449.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: