Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This one serving meatloaf is sure to satisfy that comfort food craving.
Make and share this Mini Meatloaf For One recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 slice bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons carrots, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or 2 tablespoons chili sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- black pepper
- In bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of ketchup and all other ingredients.
- Shape into loaf, top with remaining 1 tablespoon ketchup, and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
This was really delicious meatloaf! I doubled the recipe and made two mini loaves, baked side-by-side in an 11x7 dish. The only thing I changed was leaving out the celery. I used chili sauce in the loaves but was almost out so only had enough for on top of one loaf (the other got ketchup). The carrot added a nice sweetness. Thanks so much for the recipe!