Recipe by TGirl,RN
This one serving meatloaf is sure to satisfy that comfort food craving.
Top Review by flower7
This was really delicious meatloaf! I doubled the recipe and made two mini loaves, baked side-by-side in an 11x7 dish. The only thing I changed was leaving out the celery. I used chili sauce in the loaves but was almost out so only had enough for on top of one loaf (the other got ketchup). The carrot added a nice sweetness. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 1⁄2 slice bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons carrots, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or 2 tablespoons chili sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- black pepper