Recipe by miswisk
Veggies are in it. No need for that pesky side dish, just whip up some mashed potatoes and dinner is served!.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 3⁄4 cup frozen cut green beans
- 2 eggs
- 3 ounces hunts tomato paste
- 6 ounces hunts fructose free catsup
- 20 unsalted crackers, crushed (salt-free)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons hunts fructose free catsup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and if possible place a rack over the sheet (I use one of my cooling racks).
- Reserving the 6 Tbsp of catsup for topping, place all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix by hand. When ingredients appear thouroughly blended, form into miniature loaves and place 1 inch apart on a foil covered cookie sheet (or rack).
- Bake for 35 minutes.