1/1 Photo of Mini-Meatballs in Cranberry Sauce
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
These cute little meatballs go very quickly at holiday gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup challah bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, bread crumbs, parsley, eggs, garlic, onion powder, basil and pepper.
- 2Mix well but do not overwork or meat will become tough when cooked.
- 3Form into small balls the size of a walnut or smaller.
- 4Place meatballs in a slow oven of 300 degrees F and bake for 25 minutes.
- 5In the meantime, in a crock pot set at 325 degrees F, mix together the cranberry sauce (if you so desire, you can use jellied. I prefer the whole berry.) Add remaining sauce ingredients.
- 6When meatballs are baked, transfer them to the crock pot and stir into the sauce.
- 7Cook in crock pot for 1 hour.
- 8Lower heat to keep warm for serving.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini-Meatballs in Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (2001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
challah bread crumbs