- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 5 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups fresh spinach, coarsely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine meat, eggs, salt and pepper, mix well.
- On waxed paper, place 1/2 tsp of meat mixture after rolling into small balls.
- Set aside.
- In a 3-qt saucepan, combine bouillon and water; heat to boiling.
- Add meatballs and cook for 8 minutes; add spinach and cook for another 3 minutes.