Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another of our family favorite that I adapted from Cooking Light.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ketchup and mustard, stirring well with a whisk.
- Reserve 2 1/2 tablespoons ketchup mixture.
- Combine remaining ketchup mixture, beef, and next 6 ingredients (beef through egg) in a large bowl, stirring to combine.
- Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf and place loaves on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons reserved ketchup mixture evenly over each loaf.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
A wonderful meatloaf recipe,that is not only simple,but extremely tasty and moist.It went down very well,and will certainly appear on our table again.Thank you! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
This is a new favorite in this house. This is a very moist meatloaf with tons of flavor. I will definately make it again.