Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Place 1 cookie in bottom of each of 18 paper-lined muffin pan cups; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Reserve 1/2 cup batter.
- Spoon remaining batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Blend reserved batter and melted chocolate.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon chocolate batter onto white batter in each cup.
- Swirl batters with knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and slightly puffed.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Halve remaining 8 cookies.
- Garnish cheesecakes with whipped topping and halved cookies.
These were great and very esy to make!
Absolutely delicious and SOOOO easy!!!! My family loved these!!!