1/2 Photos of Mini Maple Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe is from Taste of Home. I will be making these for a maple syrup contest here in Wakarusa, Indiana. They sound so yummy! *UPDATE* I made these for the contest and won 1st place! These are really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 158.51 ml milk
- 78.07 ml maple syrup
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3.69 ml salt
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 7.08 g package active dry yeast
- 1In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by the manufactuer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 T. of water or bread flour if needed).
- 2When the cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into two 12 inches x 7 inches rectangles.
- 3In small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle half over each rectangle. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- 4Cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down in one greased 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- 5Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 6In a small mixing bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, syrup and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread over warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Maple Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g