1/3 Photos of Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Generously grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a medium bowl. Sift together with a wire whisk.
- 4In another bowl, stir buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and melted butter until just combined.
- 5Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a spoon until combined.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips. Reserve a few chips to sprinkle on the tops.
- 7Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- 8Let cool slightly and remove from the pan. You may need to use a toothpick around the edges to separate the pancake muffins from the pan.
- 9Serve immediately with warmed butter if you like or even just with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g