1/1 Photo of Mini Man Burgers - Alton Brown
This is a recipe from Alton Brown's Good Eats. My kids love them. You can get very creative with these burgers. I use potato rolls with these. Enjoy.
My Private Note
mini bu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees F.
- 3Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Line a jellyroll or sheet pan with parchment paper, and place the ground chuck in the middle of the pan.
- 6Cover the meat with a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- 7Roll meat with a rolling pin until it covers the surface of the pan; it should be very thin.
- 8Remove the plastic wrap, and sprinkle the meat with the seasoning mixture.
- 9Fold the meat in half, from side to side, using the parchment paper.
- 10Use a pizza wheel to cut the meat into 8 even squares.
- 11Wrap the buns in foil and place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 12Meanwhile, place the burgers on the griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 13Remove the buns from the oven.
- 14Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each bun and top with the burger and any other condiments, as desired.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Man Burgers - Alton Brown
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 167.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: