1/2 Photos of Mini Made to Order Omelet Cups
This recipe comes from our local paper. I love to make these for my kids or for a brunch. Baked in individual muffin cups so everyone can get the mix ins that they like and none that they don't.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Assorted mix ins
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Coat a six cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2If using vegetables I like to precook them in a skillet as we don't like our vegetables crunchy.
- 3Whisk together the eggs, half and half and salt in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- 4Add about 2 tablespoons of mix ins to each cup and then sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake the omelets until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown, about 20 - 25 minutes. If necessary run a butter knife around the edge of each one of the omelets to loosen them before removing them from the pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Made to Order Omelet Cups
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g