1/1 Photo of Mini M & M's Cookies in a Jar Mix
Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, soda, and powder.
- 2Place in a 1 quart jar.
- 3Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
- 4Recipe to attach to jar:.
- 5Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 6Beat 3/4 cups (1 1/2 sticks) softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add cookie mix and blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
- 7Cool on pan then remove to rack to completely cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini M & M's Cookies in a Jar Mix
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M's chocolate candies