Recipe by Rita~
Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
Top Review by Karynj28
Word of caution: The recipe calls for a pint sized jar but it needs a quart sized jar. Plus the picture looks as if it is topped off with brown sugar, not mentioned on the recipe either. Have not baked this yet. We will see how they taste.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, soda, and powder.
- Place in a 1 quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
- Recipe to attach to jar:.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat 3/4 cups (1 1/2 sticks) softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add cookie mix and blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on pan then remove to rack to completely cool.