1/3 Photos of Mini Loaded Red Potatoes(Vegetarian)
These yummy appetizers are roaste instead of deep fried. Choose the smallest red potatoes you can find to keep them easy to eat. The kids can help scoop out and stuff the potatoes and then sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy! A Spanish influenced recipe. Adapted from Vegetarian Times magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- 2Slice off the small portion from one side of each potato to create a flat base. Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the oil and salt.
- 3Arrange potatoes, cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until soft.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the bacon till done, then chop or crumble.
- 5Allow potatoes to cool slightly. Slice off the top of each potato and scoop ou 1 tbls. flesh. Stuff each potato with 1/2 teaspoons sour cream and 1 teaspoons cheese, then sprinkle with veggie bacon, chives and paprika. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Loaded Red Potatoes(Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (1783 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 300.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: