My Private Note
mini pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- 2Thaw and unfold puff pastry according to package directions.
- 3Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 4Using a fluted pastry wheel or a sharp knife, cut puff pastry sheet crosswise into sixths, then lengthwise into sixths to make thirty-six 1-1/4-inch squares.
- 5Place squares 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake pastry squares in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- 7Remove pastry shells from baking sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
- 8Using a melon baller or round 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon, hollow out a small circle in the center of each cooled pastry shell, leaving the bottom of the shell intact.
- 9In a small bowl, combine lemon curd, creme fraiche, and lemon peel.
- 10Just before serving, transfer lemon curd mixture to a small resealable plastic bag.
- 11Seal bag and snip off a small corner.
- 12Pipe about 3/4 teaspoon filling into each pastry shell.
- 13Sprinkle chopped pistachios over filled pastries.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Lemon Pistachio Bites
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 35.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: