Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 0.5 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry (1 sheet)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon curd
- 1⁄4 cup creme fraiche
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Thaw and unfold puff pastry according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using a fluted pastry wheel or a sharp knife, cut puff pastry sheet crosswise into sixths, then lengthwise into sixths to make thirty-six 1-1/4-inch squares.
- Place squares 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pastry squares in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove pastry shells from baking sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Using a melon baller or round 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon, hollow out a small circle in the center of each cooled pastry shell, leaving the bottom of the shell intact.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon curd, creme fraiche, and lemon peel.
- Just before serving, transfer lemon curd mixture to a small resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag and snip off a small corner.
- Pipe about 3/4 teaspoon filling into each pastry shell.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios over filled pastries.