Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes 6 cheesecakes, I use a 12 cup medium size muffin pan and just use the centre ones.You can add so many variations to this.
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a 6 cup muffin pan (see note).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter with a fork until combined.
- measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pushing it down firmly.
- bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, then remove and cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in egg.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into muffin cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before removing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I made these for the cake-a-thon in memory of Chef-I-Am. These were so easy to put together. I made and served them in 4 ramekins. I cooked them for the time specified and they were perfect. My daughter loves cheesecake and she said these were perfect. Thanks for the recipe.
Terrific recipe Kelly. So very yummy and really quick and easy to make. You could vary the flavoring in these little gems really easily. Made exactly as written and topped with strawberry jam and strawberries and pineapple and also with fudge frosting and pineapple and strawberries. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe which was part of our New Years Eve meal.