Recipe by KitchenKelly
This makes 6 cheesecakes, I use a 12 cup medium size muffin pan and just use the centre ones.You can add so many variations to this.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
I made these for the cake-a-thon in memory of Chef-I-Am. These were so easy to put together. I made and served them in 4 ramekins. I cooked them for the time specified and they were perfect. My daughter loves cheesecake and she said these were perfect. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a 6 cup muffin pan (see note).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter with a fork until combined.
- measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pushing it down firmly.
- bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, then remove and cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in egg.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into muffin cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before removing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.