Recipe by **Mandy**
I found this recipe in a community magazine & made these with my toddler DD as table decorations for Xmas. A fun activity for the kids, these can be made up to 2 weeks ahead.
- 1 egg white
- 354.88 ml icing sugar, sifted
- 6 ice cream cones
- 400 g mint leaves, lollies
- silver cachous
Directions See How It's Made
- Place egg white in a bowl & beat in enough icing sugar to give a stiff spreadable consistency, cover icing with a damp cloth.
- Stack 3 cones together using a little icing between each, repeat with remaining cones.
- Starting at the base of the cone spread icing over 1/3 cone and place a row of mint leaves around the base, overlapping the 1st layer.
- Spread remaining cone with icing & continue arranging rows of mint leaves around the cone until about 6 or 7 rows are formed leaving a little space at the top.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining cones, icing & leaves.
- Cover top with silver cachous & sprinkle with a little extra icing sugar.