Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mini Lamb and mint burgers
Make and share this Mini Lamb Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 3 3⁄4 lbs ground lamb
- 5 shallots
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 60 kaiser rolls (see Gougere-sub Recipe)
- 1 1⁄2 cups harissa, aioli-sub recipe
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- Combine lamb, mint, green onion, cumin, cilantro, pepper, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Create small patties with the mixture and grill.
- Place the cooked burgers on the Gougere-subs and the remaining ingredients are used to top the burgers.