Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
These bars don't make much but they sure are good!! You could leave out the pecans if you don't like them or substitute another nut!! Enjoy!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups hershey's milk chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses, divided
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl; beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolates and 1/4 cup pecans; spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolates over top. Let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate softens. Spread evenly with knife. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans over top; press gently. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- About 16 bars.