1 hr 10 mins
Veggie Girl NYC's Note:
Oh, these are sooo good! Easy to make and really chocolatey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Grease a 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- 2Combine cocoa and baking soda; stir mixture into 1/3 cup butter. Add boiling water; stir until thickened.
- 3Stir in sugar, eggs, remaining 1/3 cup butter, and vanilla.
- 4Blend in flour and salt. Stir in mini kisses and nuts (if desired).
- 5Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- 6Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Kisses Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: