Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Reminds me of sitting on the beach in Key West! Fresh and delicious with a slight Key Lime tartness.
- 1⁄3 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, extra
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup of blended graham cracker
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Step 1: Mix melted butter with blended graham crackers in a small bowl then place in a mini pie dish. Brush butter over inside of small pie dish and pour pie mix into dish. Place in oven in about 5 minutes.
- Step 2: Mix milk, salt, key lime zest, key lime juice, vanilla, sour cream, and salt in a second bowl. Mix well and pour over the top of the pie mix.
- Step 3: Bake in oven about 8 minutes.
- Step 4: Cool in fridge at least 4 hours, better if cooled overnight.
- Step 5: Top with fresh whipped cream and serve cool.