Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Quick, easy and very tasty. A family fav.
Top Review by Ang11002
This was my 3rd choice for Pick-A-Chef and I really enjoyed these! Was going to just make one big loaf but stuck with the 6 small ones. My 2 yr old ate 1 1/2 and well, I ate the rest..lol..the parmesan on top really did it for me!:) Thanks NurseDi!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Crumble beef and add to mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 6 loaves.
- Place in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over loaves.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is done.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.