1/1 Photo of Mini Italian Meatloaves
1 hr 10 mins
Quick, easy and very tasty. A family fav.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Crumble beef and add to mixture; mix well.
- 3Shape into 6 loaves.
- 4Place in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Spoon spaghetti sauce over loaves.
- 7Bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is done.
- 8Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Italian Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 820.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 27.0 g