Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick, easy and very tasty. A family fav.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Crumble beef and add to mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 6 loaves.
- Place in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over loaves.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is done.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
This was my 3rd choice for Pick-A-Chef and I really enjoyed these! Was going to just make one big loaf but stuck with the 6 small ones. My 2 yr old ate 1 1/2 and well, I ate the rest..lol..the parmesan on top really did it for me!:) Thanks NurseDi!
We loved 'em! I tossed in some Italian seasoning, a little fresh parsley and sliced scallion to the meat mixture. Next time I will use additional spaghetti sauce. My teenage son thought these meatloaves were great. Easy to put together, delicious with buttered noodles, crispy bread and a big salad. Yum!