Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Found in the Taste of Home Quick cooking March/April 2005, haven't tried but sounded tasty and easy.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
We enjoyed these really easy to make biscuits. They remind me of the garlic-cheese biscuits that everyone makes. I made them to go with stuffed shells and they were a perfect accompaniment. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 2 cups biscuit mix or 2 cups baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (finely shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, oregano, & basil. With a fork stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by the rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450degres for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.