In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, olive oil, parsley, and red onion; set aside.
- 3Place buns on a large baking sheet.
- 4Brush bottom halves of buns with mustard mixture.
- 5Arrange roast beef, avocado, and cheese over top of mustard (leave top halves of buns bare).
- 6Leave buns open-faced and broil on high for 2 minutes or until sandwiches are warm and cheese is melted.
- 7Cover with top halves and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 846.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar