Recipe by bmcnichol
I made these New Years Eve and they were gone before the New Year :) Adapted from Quick Cooking.
Top Review by berry271
This is nice for a party, and a little cooler than just cocktail dogs. The idea is that the guests scoop the appetizer onto their plate using a slotted spoon and then use toothpicks to make a mini-kabob with a hot dog, pepperoni slice, and a meatball. I guess you could be fancy and serve the kabobs already assembled, but I think it would be hard to keep them warm. mayness is right, it's nothing spectacular, but often it's the simple things that do really well on a buffet.
- 36 (1/2 ounce) frozen cooked italian meatballs
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature hot dogs or 1 (16 ounce) package smoked sausage
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce