Recipe by C & D's Mommy
How about an appetizer the kids will love? These are great appies for kids parties, but the adults usually eat them up! For a more grown up appetizer, use cocktail franks.
- 12 hot dogs (1 package hot dogs, but 'zaar wouldn't let me post it worded that way, all beef, pork, whatever you)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 -2 cup corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the ketchup into a bowl.
- Pour the cornflake crumbs out onto a pie plate.
- Cut the weiners into thirds, so they are about the size of a cocktail frank.
- Roll the weiners in the ketchup to coat.
- Roll the weiners in the crumbs to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet (covered in foil for easy cleanup) that has been lightly sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are browned slightly.
- Insert a toothpick into each weiner and serve with a bowl of ketchup for dipping. (Or use your favourite dipping sauce).