Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
How about an appetizer the kids will love? These are great appies for kids parties, but the adults usually eat them up! For a more grown up appetizer, use cocktail franks.
- 12 hot dogs (1 package hot dogs, but 'zaar wouldn't let me post it worded that way, all beef, pork, whatever you)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 -2 cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the ketchup into a bowl.
- Pour the cornflake crumbs out onto a pie plate.
- Cut the weiners into thirds, so they are about the size of a cocktail frank.
- Roll the weiners in the ketchup to coat.
- Roll the weiners in the crumbs to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet (covered in foil for easy cleanup) that has been lightly sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are browned slightly.
- Insert a toothpick into each weiner and serve with a bowl of ketchup for dipping. (Or use your favourite dipping sauce).