Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These will look quite festive in a basket on your table at your next holiday gathering.
Make and share this Mini Holiday Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Mix in beaten egg yolks, cherry juice, flour and baking powder.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Grease mini muffins tins and sprinkle bottom with chopped pecans.
- Place 1 teaspoon dough in each and place cherry on top.
- Add another teaspoon full of dough and sprinkle top with pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tins and roll in powdered sugar while still warm.
- Makes 24 mini muffins.
I made these muffins for a Christmas Brunch and they were a nice addition to the muffin platter. I did find these a bit dry. They looked really pretty and they also freeze well.