Recipe by mjfletcher
Super simple "store cupboard" type desert. No cooking needed, You can make it in a couple minutes and really looks five star!
- 2 chocolate cornflake buns
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Smash the corn flake buns in a bowl until you get the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Combine the Nutella and cream in a bowl and mix until thick and creamy.
- Using a 3" round pastry cutter cut 4 circles out of each tortilla.
- Spoon a couple of teaspoons of hazelnut cream onto one of the tortilla disks, only spread it a little. Make sure the cream doesn't reach the side of the disks. Report this process until you have five disks stacked on top of one another.
- Carefully place the pastry cutter over your stack and push down gently with the back of a teaspoon.
- Gently remove the pastry cutter and spread the top layer with a thin layer of hazelnut cream.
- Sprinkle on the crumbled corn flake buns and serve with a dollop of Ice cream.