1/1 Photo of Mini Hazelnut Tortilla Cake
Super simple "store cupboard" type desert. No cooking needed, You can make it in a couple minutes and really looks five star!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smash the corn flake buns in a bowl until you get the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- 2Combine the Nutella and cream in a bowl and mix until thick and creamy.
- 3Using a 3" round pastry cutter cut 4 circles out of each tortilla.
- 4Spoon a couple of teaspoons of hazelnut cream onto one of the tortilla disks, only spread it a little. Make sure the cream doesn't reach the side of the disks. Report this process until you have five disks stacked on top of one another.
- 5Carefully place the pastry cutter over your stack and push down gently with the back of a teaspoon.
- 6Gently remove the pastry cutter and spread the top layer with a thin layer of hazelnut cream.
- 7Sprinkle on the crumbled corn flake buns and serve with a dollop of Ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Hazelnut Tortilla Cake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.0
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 228.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate cornflake buns