Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is one of the first Pampered Chef recipes I had. I loved them so much I made them over and over again after the party. These pop-in-your-mouth gems even use basic ingredients! I bet the kids will love to help with this recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine finely chopped ham and onion, cheese, egg, mustard, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into one large rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter (easiest tool to use for this) cut rectangle into 24 squares.
- Press dough squares into muffin cups and shape up around the edges.
- Fill each muffin cup with some of the ham mixture.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
If you find the onion flavor too strong just saute for a few minutes until they are wilted and then add to other ingredients.
Yummy as an appetizer or on a party buffet.
These were great. I used 1 chopped green onion instead and I subed cheddar and mozz cheese as that is what I had on hand. I served them at my BFFs bridal shower and they were gone in no time with plenty of requests for the recipe. Thanks!!