Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are low-fat but they don't taste like it. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 113.39 g fully cooked lean ham, cubed
- 236.59 ml 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 44.37 ml minced chives
- 29.58 ml nonfat milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Divide ham evenly among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray; top with cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and whites.
- Beat in the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese, filling each muffin cup three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan.
- Serve warm.
Great little breakfast and very easy! I only made for two, and baked in custard cups. Very flavorful and low in fat also!
Yummy and really easy. I like the fact that it doesn't have a crust or hashbrowns in it.