1/1 Photo of Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas
These are low-fat but they don't taste like it. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide ham evenly among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray; top with cheese.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs and whites.
- 3Beat in the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese, filling each muffin cup three-fourths full.
- 4Bake at 375° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Sodium 416.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g