- 1⁄4 lb fully cooked lean ham, cubed
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide ham evenly among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray; top with cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and whites.
- Beat in the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese, filling each muffin cup three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Carefully run a knife around edges to loosen; remove from pan.
- Serve warm.