Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A different varition on meatloaf.
- 1 lb ground ham
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 slices dried bread (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine ham, pork, bread, milk and eggs.
- Shape into six little loaves and place in baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, vinegar, water and dry mustard.
- Pour over meatloaves.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting often with sauce.
This was delicious! I made them in mini loaf pans, the sauce was wonderful.
Delicious! Wasn't sure if this would be good because of the few ingredients, but I was wrong:) These were very flavorful and good! I actually had a little leftover meat, so I just made a little meatball with it. Loved the sauce and best of all, hubby liked it too!