These are tasty little appetizers that are enjoyed by both kids and adults. They are also easy to make.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside.
- Divide crescent roll dough into 24 portions.
- Press into greased miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
These were one of the things that disappeared quickly from my appetizer table. I was running short of time, and used a colby/monterey jack cheese pre-shredded blend rather than taking the time to shred my monterey jack cheese. I also add a bit more mustard to the filling. The butter flavor of the crescent roll crust really complimented the saltiness of the ham and the sharp flavor of the mustard. We will definately have these again.
This was a very quick and simple meal to fix. Loved the refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. They just made it. Thanks for posting.
great recipe- loved it! thanks for posting.