Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from "Kraft: Food and Family", Winter 2006.
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 slices oscar mayer shaved honey-roasted ham, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each breadstick crosswise in half; flatten dough to 2-inch width.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon mozzarella cheese onto center of a ham piece. Fold ham piece over cheese to create a tight roll. Place ham roll near the end of a piece of breadstick dough, leaving a border. Fold dough over ham, pinching edges to seal. Repeat process for all ham pieces. Place calzones on baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
These were the biggest hit at my open house party this Christmas. I mistakenly bought cresent dough, and although harder to get into a square shape, everyone raved about this recipe. Many asked if there was a sauce in with it. They are so moist that the honey ham doesn't need anything added to it!! This is a keeper!!!!!