1/1 Photo of Mini Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
This is so simple. From: Bisquick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease square 8x8 baking dish.
- 2Mix bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until blended.
- 3Pour half of the batter into baking dish.
- 4Top with half of the ham and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 5Top with remaining ham.
- 6Pour remaining batter over ham.
- 7Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into 9 squares; cut each square diagonally in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 744.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g