Kay Demonbren's Note:
I saw these on an episode of "Behind The Bash" on Food Network. It's really just a different way of making the grilled cheese that we all know and love, but in miniature it is just SO cute. I served these at my daughter's first birthday party. You will need 4 mini loaf pans to bake the bread for these in, unless your grocery store sells miniature loaves of bread. :) Cook time does not include the time it takes to thaw and bake the bread, since different brands and methods have different times.
My Private Note
mini sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw and bake the bread dough according to package directions.
- 2You should be able to cut one loaf into 4 pieces that fit perfectly into your mini loaf pans.
- 3Brush melted butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- 4Place 12 slices of bread, buttered side down, on skillet (or 2 skillets) at medium heat.
- 5Place 2 slices of cheese on each slice of bread in skillet(s).
- 6Place last 12 slices of bread, buttered side up, on bread in cheese in skillet(s).
- 7Flip sandwiches when bottom slices of bread are as golden as you like them; careful, they might get gooey on you.
- 8Remove from heat when second side of sandwiches are as golden as you like them.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough