1/5 Photos of Mini Grasshopper Cheesecakes
A thin mint cookie for a base and a yummy green filling..perfect for St Patricks day or anytime. A big hit with kids too. My own creation. You will need 18-24 foil cupcake liners for these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 -24 chocolate and mint cookies (such as Keebler Grasshoppers or Girl Scout Thin Mints)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate mint extract (or 1/4 tsp mint and 1/4 tsp chocolate extract or chocolate liqueur)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Line rregular muffin tins with cupcake liners and set 1 cookie into each tin.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, and flour together well.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5Stir in sour cream and extract.
- 6Fill tins and bake 20-25 minutes.
- 7Filling will still appear soft but won't jiggle when cooked.
- 8Cool in tins 5-10 minutes.
- 9Combine topping and spoon onto each cake, then allow to cool completely still in the tins. (about 30 minutes).
- 10Chill well before serving.
- 11TIP: Use extra cookies to garnish the tops of each (I crumble some of the extra cookies and pop a mint leaf into the top).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Grasshopper Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate and mint cookies