Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The amounts stated are for just 2 rolls, you can easily increase the amounts to prepare as many rolls as desired. Add also add in a 1/4 teaspoon (or more) dried parsley to the butter mixture for extra taste!
- 2 crusty French rolls, halved horizontally
- 1-2 small minced garlic clove (or to taste)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml soft butter (no subs!)
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees (second-lowest rack).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, salt and softened butter.
- Spread onto both sides of the cut sides of the rolls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (if using).
- Put the rolls back together, and wrap in foil separately.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then open the foil.
- Arrange the halves (cut-side up) on the foil.
- Bake for another 10 minutes (or more depending on how crispy you like them).
This was so good, Kitten. Your quick and easy recipe made perfect garlic bread, it was soft, crunchy and very tasty.
Tasty and easy.
So easy and so good! Followed the directions exactly and had perfect garlic bread!!! thanks kitz!